Wednesday 13 April 2011

Harman Science Library

I went to the Hebrew University in Givat Ram (not Mount Scopus where A studies) to try to find the Science Library. And I did! Got help from a fellow biker (!) to find campus, and the guards at the gate just wanted a chat before letting me in, they didn't even want to check my bag as they do at Mount Scopus.

I found the science part and another guy helped me find the prober building with the library. I first entered the reading/ working hall, but then found the stairs down to the library proper - and vóila stood in front of books about calculus, magnetism, biochemestry, and astronomy! I found the textbook "Universe", which I had come for, and checked out the other shelves with astro books. =) Great to know the library is there, though it costs money for non-students to lend books.

(Thanks to Harman Library's homepage for the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment