Thursday 24 March 2011

Bomb?!

"Are you ok?"
"Yes.
What's happening?"

And that was how I heard about the bomb in Jerusalem, my Dad in DK (almost) being the first to tell me. A had called just 5 minutes before (the oversea students had been counted at the univeristy to make sure everybody was ok, which is nice).

The busstation is the same one we left from for our Galilee trip, so I know it - but we have our bikes and don't normally go by bus; now we have one more reason to like our bikes. ;)

Some people say it's the start of the third intifada, others say the third intifada should be non-violent, and I just hope everybody stops killing each other. The city is nice, and I have seen that people here do live side by side. They still need to trust each other, and things like this is no good for that. But maybe just talk to your neighbour. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment